Thursday 8 August 2013

Privacy issues

It's raining outside today, hope mummy won't make me wear my raincoat tonight. It cramps my style and doesn't display properly my rugged handsomeness, but I have more important things on my mind. I have been thinking for a while that I needed to share something with you all. It is quite unsettling really...  But I think it is time...

Everywhere I go, and when I try to relax on my nice comfy bed, I can hear something like footsteps following me and the clic of a camera.... 

It's creepy MUM! Shoo go away, nothing to see! I think it's hard to be as good looking as me really, she can't stay away, bless her little cotton socks! Now let's try to hide for my next quiet snooze, I'll go find her when I need to beg for some food...

Go away! I can see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment