Tuesday 8 October 2013

Rally-O training

As it was Bank holiday yesterday, there was not the usual club training for rally-O in the evening. So, I took my newly printed half signs and decided to do a bit of training on my own. Or rather at home and with Mawson. I made up a crazy course to set up in the backyard. As it was a bit windy outside, I decided to set it up inside before recreating in in the great outdoors, that would have been a bit tight on the carpet! It's already a bit crammed in the backyard so...
However, Mawson found it all too much for a non working day, and crashed out - sorry, oversaw - the development of the course. Tried to make a few changes for the stations he didn't like, but I stood firm.

I even incorporated some other station from advanced and excellent later on and did it all off lead!!
The meanest was to use his Hi-bounce balls for the weave posts, a few 'leave it' were in order and he regrettably let them go following me...

Now, all we need to do is actually perform the same on trial days, and he will be a Rally-O excellent dog in no time.... 

Any more stations?

I'm adding a halt and crash down here...

No comments:

Post a Comment