Tuesday 17 September 2013

rain, rain, rain...

I know it's not been raining here for ages, and daddy is all happy about the drops. But I DON'T LIKE rain :(. I don't want to go and toilet outside, because I'm going to get wet, and as I never do anything inside, well I end up crossing my legs until mum's got enough and gets the umbrella out :D.

I don't mind if we are outside when it starts raining, but when I am all cosy and warm inside, well I'd need to be paid a lot of bones to go out....

To try and soften the yukky rain, the minions have found a rain coat for me! So that when we go for a walk I'm not too wet. It's not bad but my head still gets drenched. And I'm trying to avoid my buddies when they put that on me, I have a bad boy reputation to maintain... 
Why is mummy laughing and saying "you're a wimp not a tough boy"?!?! She doesn't know what she's talking about...

Daddy and me going for a walk in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment