Thursday 5 September 2013

House guest

Who's that coming in my house? Oh my aussie grandpa Frank! Damn must not bark or growl... Arghhh that's too hard, maybe I'll get away with just a little bit at the beginning... I know I'm going to be told off, but I can't help myself.

He is pretty cool actually... but I'm not letting them know, still keeping an eye on him though. You wouldn't want me to appear too weak...
See that worked, he gave me a big piece of sausage, mmm...
I'd better keep an eye on what he is eating from under the table... never know, if he doesn't want everything.... gah, mum and dad saw me and told me to go to my bed...

Tsss, well at least I heard that there was a present for me, oh what could it be? What is that? Ahhhh what is it?? Why do they always have to laugh at me.... Well at least I got some more treats...*sigh*

There'd better be some treats...
Or they will see why it's written body guard...

Can't put the glasses down,
got a too big head!

I'm not impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment