- Turn round and round on my nose trying to roll my entire body on a cm square surface: dead rotting worm or skink
- Rolling around with abandon on a bit of grass: grass fertilised with manure or blood and bone
- Sniffing and doing some retching sounds without eating: cockroach (dead or alive, but more retching if alive... those legs bleh!) will still try and eat it again and retch again for an undefined number of time...
- Sniffing and doing some retching sounds with eating: any flying thing except cockroach... I like crunchy Christmas beetles :)
- Sniffing at distance with miserable face: dead bird or possum (I didn't even have a chance of failing to try and kill them, how sad!)
- Sneaking around tip toeing and quickly walking away like a thief with my head down before chewing: I've stolen something of the woody kind and delighting in creating the maximum mess out of it while ingesting half of it
- Sneaking out of sight and running back towards mum trying to give her a kiss as soon as possible: I've had a delightful meal of dirt (yummy for the tummy!) and want to spread it on mum's face
Different types of poos encountered on excursions:
- hoovering: sheep and kangaroo poos
- rolling into: cow poo and bird poo
- turning nose away disgusted after interested sniff: dog poo. One other thing about that as well, I will not touch my ball and fetch it back to the minions if it has landed or rolled in dog poop. I put my paw down on that... Would you brush your teeth with your tooth brush if it had fallen in your loo? I don't think so! (if you do YUUUUUCK!)
Apart from that, I'm pretty happy to ingest anything that I can forage from the kitchen floor or the minions plate (I tried to see on the counter top, but got told off! Kill joys!) that still counts as foraging no? Except prawns, not keen on prawns.
I might still ask for mum to go cook some things in the kitchen for me though, because I just saw Bodhi's latest recipe and that seems delish!
|prefer sheep pats but that would do as well|
Love Off the leash!