When I was a pup, I was veeeeery restricted. You shall even say I was in jail! I have proof!
See! During the night... jail....
During the day when the minions weren't there. At the beginning: small jail!
A bit later: a bit bigger but still jail!!
When the minions were home, I was allowed out on parole. But my jailers were still keeping a closed eye on me.
I was also allowed out from time to time... barely enough really, wondering how I didn't get vitamin D deficiencies....
Now that I'm pretty growed up, the minions have relaxed a bit, on the conditions I do not destroy their cushions. As if I had ever done that! Dad stop showing that one, that was just a mistake!
I am ever so good <insert angel hallow here! with very cute innocent puppy eyes...>
So here is a tour:
- night bed at home (metal crate so they can fill their jailers needs...)
- night bed on the road (comfy travel crate, and they rarely close it because they say I'm going to poke my nose through and break it... pffff....)
- big day bed inside (salon, for very hot days, when cool needed, zzzzz)
- day bed near the pool window (for the afternoon naps in the sun)
- day bed outside (in the sun or shade depending of temperature and only when the minions are home)
- or just even on the deck...
- or the grass... a bit less hard...
- evening bed in the front room (with fire on if it's cold like you know below 20˚C... gnehehe). Need to orientate well for cuddles.
- carpet in the front room (that's not a bed, that's just my protest when the minions are not quick enough to get my bed... and don't tell them but gosh it's comfy and fluffy....)
- evening bed in the salon (when it's real hot and we need the back door open, though I still like my blanky). Also good for cuddles, less things around.
- night bed, when I am sick or when mum or dad is sick, I'm very compassionate like that.
So that's it. I am sure I have forgotten a few good spots like the outside bench, or the side of the pool, or the back of the car, or under the table... euh sorry...
Well I am a poor little puppy really, and I hope I have fully demonstrated that the minions are really my jailers. I am building my case for my lawyers....(might remove a few of those pics for the case...).
Ok, got to warm up that the bed in the front room. It's cold, brrr might ask for the fire... What NO? See, they are mean....