Sunday 22 December 2013

Splashes

Look at my lovely gentle little puppy. Doesn't he look cuddly! Who wants a pat and a kiss, go on...

go on give him a kiss...

Ok that's just a funny frame, he is not really trying to rip my arm off... Mawson has developed a great interest of catching water splashed at him. The funniest thing is, he hates the garden hose...


look at that concentration!

And as a mean mummy (obviously!) I try my best to really make big splashes on his face. The only problem is that he could play that game for hours, literally. And both Martin and I have (sometimes...) other things to do. So we get very disappointed and disgusted looks!

a big slightly weirdly formed tongue...
Make sure you all keep cool over the festive season, looks like it's going to be a hot one. Except for the northern hemisphere where you might want to keep warm...

No comments:

Post a Comment