Saturday 5 April 2014

Bit of house work

As I said earlier this week it was mum's Birthday. Dad had the best romantic present ever for her... He got her a beautiful petrol hedge trimmer... I know...
Both the minions played with it today, but all I know is that it's noisy!
Then I helped dad tidying a bit the garage, we had to fold the gazebo roof top that had been packed up dodgilly since the last trial. But weirdly I don't think he appreciated my help...
But then after that dad had the idea of cleaning the gutters, because well... there was some plant growing out of them! So I guess it was sort of needed...
But I really didn't like that idea!! Was so dangerous, daddy went on the roof with a rickety ladder. I tried to tell them but they didn't listen. So I had to really tell them louder *sniggers*
But still they continued, I was looking all like that: 
All that work and worry make me a little bit unwell I think... I'm not really feeling good, and I am also pretty sure that I have symptoms already, look at the colour my tongue has become and it's split in two!! I hope I will make it, sounds really bad, I might need extra treats...

No comments:

Post a Comment