Sunday 16 February 2014

Week end sum up

Hmmmm I see you are still here on the other side of the screen, well I'll tell you what we've been up to with the minions this week end then, if you like...
Mum was supposed to write something yesterday but she had a big throbbing headache, so she didn't... Lazy if you ask me...
Anyway, we started the week end with my favourite occupation: begging for pizza from the minions. Obviously, mum took this opportunity to torture me by waving some tasty pizza in front of me and not let me eat it. She's so mean! I only just got all the crust... so cruel... 
Then on saturday we went for agility training at the club, was really wet! I started ok but then I decided that it was funnier to do the whole course without them cause I memorised it all. Who cares about waiting on the table for 5 seconds! Tsehehe... And I got a bit spooked, because there's a big inflatable clown setup right next to the club!! That was definitely there to attack us all when we had our back turned... grrr... T'was ugly anyway... After the rain it got pretty hot and steamy. We were all quite exhausted and ready for a rest.
We went home and had a bit of a rest before I could go and torture mum during the afternoon training. It was really really steamy and I couldn't be bothered, there was too many things to look at around because they could have come and tried to sneak up on us... Mum wasn't very impressed, she was talking about ideas for training... gosh what will she invent again... maybe I should have behaved a bit better... Ah well...

This morning we woke up to a grey sky and it started raining after a while. Mum had decided we were going on a big walk through the fire trails, and even though it was pouring we still went... Nothing better for the skin than a bit of mud :)
 Even the clouds hadn't got up!
We covered close to 13km! And I still wanted to have a bit of a run but it kept raining all day. So after a hot shower (well could have skipped that one but mum insisted that I was filthy, and because of whom shall I add???), I decided that the best occupation was snoozing, following the minions, and did I mention snoozing...
Ok peeps need to go now, I've got to try and beg for some of the minion's dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment