Saturday 22 February 2014

Happy B'day daddy

It's dad's birthday today! He's a lot of dogs year old... I don't have enough tootsies to count. We had a fun day and I tried my best to be a little angel!
Didn't start the best (not about me being an angel, cause I totally was!), when we went to do some agility this morning, they drove the car on a big nail and got a tyre doing floppy flop... Thought I would have to walk all the way, but dad and I convinced mum to take the red hot rod. Phew...
The agility course was tough but we did some good things and I was very brave and didn't even get scared by the giant inflatable clown from the circus! We got some new cool jumps for my training, really got a nearly full set of equipment now yay!!
After that the minions got back onto constructing the chicken coop. I think they heard of my complaints about the chicks. They'd better go quick or I will serve them with the eviction letter, coop ready or not! Of course I was supervising...
As for some reason they don't let me handle the screw driver, I had to look from a bit further away later on. But I made sure I was training mum and dad. I kept repeatedly throwing my ball just out of reach and slowly whining. Got mum to go and pick up and give me back my ball, and repeat... And that's how you train a minion.... Still they did some good progress, It's a bit of a shell still but hopefully well on the way to get rid of the noisy nuggets!
Now I'm fighting with dad about the pillow space we each get, I know it's his birthday but that doesn't mean I have to sleep on the cold hard bed uh sorry cold hard floor...

*yawn* guess I'd better get to bed, all that partying for dad's birthday got me real tired...
Night night...

No comments:

Post a Comment