Wednesday 7 January 2015

What was she thinking!!!

So as I said the minions stayed at home and had a quite Christmas. Mum made us a roast duck with a bit of orange twist and some lovely roasted vegetables and steamed greens. Also had yummy custard and pudding. I thought we would share the duck roast but Mum only placed two plates on the table! How rude, where is poor Daddy going to eat? Uh what? Dad and Mum are eating on the table and not me? WHAT??? *sulk*
told him not to stay too long in the sun...
Apparently, I was supposed to go and eat my Christmas dinner on my mat. Didn't even have roasted vegetables with duck juices...
Christmas lunch
And then they opened the presents. Mum had a surprise for Dad... And oh my dog... She got him some bongo drums! What the?!?! And now all he does is looking at you tube and bang on his little piece of stretched rawhide... Doesn't even play and throw the ball for me. I think I'll have to nibble at the rawhide one of these days...
Daaaaad! My ball is at your feet!
Pfffft, enough with the bongos already...

No comments:

Post a Comment