Saturday 3 January 2015

Christmas 2014

This year the minions and I had a fairly lazy Christmas. The main reason was because of my head bump, but also they had lots of work to do so the minions didn't take holidays... And then suddenly just on the 24th December something appeared in the living room! Sniff sniff, ohh that's the fake inside wee tree. Oh no sorry the inside plastic tree that I'm not allowed to use as a wee post... It's so confusing really!

After a short discussion, the minions decided to place plenty of weirdly coloured decorations on it. They usually go for a themed Christmas tree, but this year, I think the theme was "madness"!!
Ended up being quite pretty though. I kept offering my help to Mum and she repeatedly kept rejecting it... ungrateful... 
pretty Christmas tree
look there is even a dalmatian type dog,
a flamingo and a pelican!...
Now I'm pretty good with the decorations, I don't try and eat them, but I sure do like to sniff them. I like to stick my nose right on them and stare at Mum. Just gets her on the edge, just pretending that I "might" possibly want to crunch them, I don't really but I like to annoy Mum...

In the evening, I was minding my own business waiting next to the tree and Mum said that apparently one was supposed to leave milk and biscuits for "Santa" who was going to come during the night and the pups were supposed to go to bed... Sorry Santa but I drank the milk and ate the biscuit before going to sleep, just wanted to avoid you over-eating during your round really... And anyway, I was poorly so that doesn't count...
He apparently forgave me, because some present appeared overnight under the tree, yippee!!
Now, minions, can I open the presents, please, is it time to open the present?? Not yet?... And now? Is it time yet?? Please?? Is it time??...

No comments:

Post a Comment