Sunday 16 November 2014

Daddy has abandoned me...again!

Pals, things have been bad bad bad in the house this week... I had a lovely Saturday with Dad last week end and then BAM!! He disappeared on Sunday, left me all alone with Mum. And gosh, I tell you she surpassed herself in clumsiness this week.
I'm not even talking about running in spider webs or tripping on things when we are out walking... This morning she actually slipped down a slight inclination we were following! But this is nothing!! She went to chat with the neighbour after coming back from work one day and swore she would just be 30 minutes max... Well 2 hours later she rocked up saying sorry and all!! I was crossing my paws to go to the bathroom me! 
Then she succeeded to lock us out of the house yesterday. She says it's my fault because I was rushing her whining while she was getting the treats ready... As if an innocent little pup like me could be blamed for airhead mum to not take the keys with her before closing the doors... Luckily we did go to have fun before she came back and broke in the house! Ok she didn't really break in the house she just found that she hadn't closed the bathroom window before going out in the morning... Phew, all my shinbone money nearly went on calling a locksmith out of hours!

Oh yeah and another example, we were playing a nice game of fetch in the backyard and BAM (again..) Mum very skilfully sent my toy on the roof... She had to go get the big ladder which is very heavy. I was fearing the worst, but luckily we survived this without me having to drive her to the emergency hospital...

Well Dad would better come back quickly from his little boat trip, work or no work, because I am not so sure there will be much more left of the female minion soon. Did I tell you that she banged her head with the mower? No? You know our new mower has got a little handle on spring that need to be kept up while moving for safety cutout of the engine, well she was moving the machine (not while it was ON I must admit) and she pressed the handle bend down while manoeuvring and moved her hand off... the spring works, Mum's forehead less so *sigh* it's a bit blue now... 
Ok I'd better stop there or she's going to be upset I'm telling you all this, if she reads that post... Going to look out for Dad, he should surely come home someday soon...
poor innocent little angelic me

2 comments:

  1. These dogs can make anyone loose there mind. Had mine out on five hunts this year and misplaced my car keys on two of them because the dogs wanted to go and rushed me. What great companions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you humans all take sooooo long to get ready!! We pups only put a collar on (I wouldn't mind even go out "nude"!) and we're ok to go! You all need shoes and keys and wallets and bags and clothes and and and... I very often have a snooze before Mum finally gets ready... At least on that time Mum was thankful she had her phone and car keys with her and she says she doesn't know how she would survive with more than one pup, I don't see what she means! She still wouldn't want to be sane without me because I am her little monster, not that she can "be sane" anyway ;P

      Delete