Thursday 12 June 2014

I think I'm in trouble...

Hello everybody, sorry for the non posting for a while, but I've been grounded... I've been very naughty...

Last Sunday we went for an agility trial in Newcastle. Was really far, long trip in the car and early start of the day. Mum would have preferred to stay in bed but we all crawled in the car anyway. Think we should have stayed home, wouldn't be in trouble now...

We arrived there and saw some of our mates. Was nice to see Jaxon and his mum Frankie again. That's a long time we haven't seen each other. They had a fab week end and they even got their JD title! Woohoo.

We had entered in 4 events, jumping excellent and open and agility novice and open. It was a new ground we had never been before, and we did as we always do, Mum goes around visiting with me for a bit of a walk and burn a bit of energy, while Dad goes to see the courses and stuffs.

Our first run was JDX. Had a pretty cool time! I was real fast and we both had a great time, I just dropped a bar and overshot one of the jumps but all in all a fast and furious honourable attempt. Even the lovely judge told so.

Then came the time for the novice agility. Dad wasn't too enthused about it and a bit grumpy about something. our turn came and I was a bit distracted, overshot the weaves and Dad made me come back and the judge started talking to Dad in the middle of the run, and I got pissed off... I... ahem... how to say... well told the judge what I thought about it, and I might... ahem... have nipped at his jacket too... *embarrassed* I didn't like that judge and he made my buddy's mum cry... Never had any problem with any other in the past and never been a problem, cause they're not supposed to talk...
Dad wasn't looking very happy, and he didn't finish the course. And then Mum wasn't happy either. And then I didn't even get to run the rest of the agility :(

But worse, I think that I am in big trouble cause I can't go to trials anymore for a couple of months and then I must show that I have changed my ways.
I can tell you that the minions have already been rethinking *again* what we do. I'm on the straight and narrow, so I got to behave.

Mum says that she was anyway thinking of adding a few more serious posts about my "issues" on here and the training we do to alleviate them. She says it could be useful for other minions facing that kind of problems but I think she just wants to dob on me... Well for now I'll go back in my corner to eat my hard bread and water *sobs*...

No comments:

Post a Comment