Tuesday 20 May 2014

The lime ceremony

Some of you might remember that the minions got a little lime tree from my french grandma and grandpa. After a bit of a shaky start, the little lime tree actually ended up with a nice growing lime! That's ages that mum and dad were hesitating with cutting the little thing or not and finally this weekend they did it! T'was a big event for such tiny green ball, but hey I don't always understand the minions...
the lime cutting ceremony underway
I had to attend the ceremony, but really I tried to get them to go a bit faster... Had my bone to chew me! They said they used the green ball to do a smelling drink they called jeans and tunic, didn't know the tiny green ball was items of clothing?!?! I'm confused...
are you getting on with it...pfff

2 comments:

  1. Your mum and Dad could have done a "ti punch", your aunt Cécile would have prefered!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tsehehe, they said there was a lot more to come so they should prepare a whole list of lime recipes. I'll make sure they add your ti punch onto it :) I don't like bubbles either me and I must say I don't like a lot of the minions drink that smell weird and chemically yuk! I like milk though, but not sure lime and milk would work and I don't like lime anyway... I know I'm fussy..... Big licks to you :P

      Delete