Friday 9 May 2014

Cats!

You would not believe what happened a few days ago. We were going quietly on our evening walk with mum and suddenly I stopped... There was a crazed cat on the top of a fence on the side of the road. Never seen him there before, he was looking real mean and not the most pleased to see me there. Now usually mum taught me to pass and not pay too much attention to cats, but this one was different. This cat was on a full war path, he wanted to kick some doggy butts, he started trying to get on the attack mode even before I arrived. What can a pup do? If he wanted trouble well, I'm only so glad to oblige! Mum tried to calm me down but crazy cat made a move. I did a light as air quick back-step and side-step and back at front. For some reason while I was practising my moves, mum decided to roll on the ground, I only suppose she was looking for some 4 leaf clover for the cat. When she got up she said I pushed her down!! Wot??? I didn't touch her, how exactly would I have removed her legs from under her given the fact she still had her legs on, see she's a liar...
Anyway after that she dragged me away, but I've taken note of where that mad cat is. We'll meet again!! Oh yeah...

Then we continued on our walk "quietly". On our way back in another street I suddenly see another cat in a driveway, looking at us calmly... mmmm is that "airing your cat" day?? Well this one wasn't on the war path at least but still decided to push my button. Was passing in a relative orderly fashion in front and then that cat proceeded to follow us close... about 1m behind... Couldn't walk straight had to keep an eye on the stalker! Mum tried to shoo it away, nope. We walked faster, nope, still there. After quite a few metres mum had enough and decided to carry me for 10m, walking real fast. Then she put me down thinking that it was done and dusted not looking behind. I was still checking so she turned around to see the cat at the same spot 0.5-1m behind us!! It must have been glued! I wanted to go say hello but mum said I was dreaming?! I didn't think I fell asleep but never know?!?!
So then mum decided that it was time for a jog even though our stalker kitty was still there. We ran for a long time and then mum seemed happy cause the cat was gone.

Dunno what was in the milk on that evening but it looks like the cats had gone a bit mad. For some reason mum's not keen on a repeat, me I'm practising my quick-step for my next encounter with the mad cat from hell. If he wants a fight he'll get a fight... Uh what? No mum, not saying anything at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment