Thursday 27 February 2014

Velociraptors!

mmm I'm getting a bit worried. When the minions told me we were going to host chickens, well I thought that will be fun... Then mum brought back some bite size tiny cute things, I thought yeah great.
However,  the tiny things have been growing quite a bit lately, and as I said earlier, they have become needy and noisy. But that's not the worst... I think that mum actually got something else than chickens... They look like the velociraptors in Jurassic park!!!!
And from the ouchies I hear coming from mum when she's in with them, I think that they are quite as aggressive! They have big strong hard beaks and they keep trying to eat mum's hair!!! Help!
Look how the've grown!
And they look tough...
not sure they'll want to play chase with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment