Saturday 21 December 2013

Hot saturday

Even though the agility club has stopped training for the summer, there are still a few hardcore crazies who meet up to keep going throughout the break. The training does start a bit earlier to avoid the heat and sun. Today was fairly hot quite quickly, and even though I was only a spectator I managed to get a bit more sun than I intended. Didn't take out sunscreen early enough, but to my (pretty weak) defence, it was covered when I left the house...
The session was great and the boys got very helpful tips and comments. I think that given the choice Mawson would swap a lot of the other training we do, for constant agility...

Coco and Jaxon showing their mums how it's done :)
Or maybe not entirely constant...

Mawson on strike in the tunnel!
After such an exertion in the heat, Martin and Mawson had a bit of a cooling down in the pool, which the sun heated to very comfortable temperatures. Then a quick snooze and a very much needed Rally-O trial training this evening. The training was needed more from my part, and Mawson really couldn't care less. Did a lot of good things outside the ring and as is now usual, decided that sniffing around was much better when observed... Ah well still got some really good tips to try and manage "the ring". To be continued...

piggy back in the pool

1 comment: