Saturday 28 December 2013

Chickens!

All it takes is a feathery thing to come begging for food to daddy during our Christmas break, and now the minions are all running around wanting chickens! Ok they might have talked about it earlier but still...
They are doing housing plans and reading stuff. I said I was going to help with the rearing, gnehehe... They seem to want to get them the birdies' house in the front garden, damn, I can't go in there... I'm going to keep an eye on that malarkey, these birds need to know who is the master of the house after all... Eeeeeek, I heard a noise! Oh no that's my nails on the tiles... 
Anyway, they say they want to get eggs and hatch baby chickens (?), is that to make me some bite size chicken nuggets? I guess they are going to use that as an excuse to torture me again. Oh no sorry, they call that "training"...
Scuse me sir, could I have that chip?
Oh! Or maybe those juicy big worms there!

In other Mawson express news:

- Went to rally-O trial training tonight, and I stepped in a poo (!) that wasn't even mine: YUCK

- Did a "jeep dog" to mum, with "cute guy in shorts": wasn't my daddy, mum hasn't got anything to do talking to him, bark bark bark, gnehehehe...

- Defended mum against a ferocious Christmas decoration (a dangerous red bow!) in the street, I growled and barked, and all I get from mum is a "you are a silly boy"! Not even a thanks!! Still she showed me that the thing was actually quite harmless but still, that's because I made it so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment