Friday 16 January 2015

They've gone back :(

I don't like January... I have loads of fun with the minions during the Christmas/New Year break because they take a few days off work. It's tiring to have them all day here at home, but it is great to be able to beg for treats and cuddles whenever you feel like it throughout the day. Normally, I have to wait until they come back in the evening... However, this year, as you can see from my previous posts, there has been some naughty behaviour from the minions... They went out, did gardening and tried to not pay attention to me, also played with new pets without me... Even worse, I have even heard that they went to the beach without me!!! That is unforgivable!! TUT TUT TUT!!!!

But now they went back to work a couple of weeks ago. At first I was happy to have a bit of peace and quiet for my beauty sleep, but now I'm bored... so I have decided that I am sulking... That will teach them!

No comments:

Post a Comment