Friday 24 January 2014

Voyeur!

Mum called me a little pervert this morning!! I am so shocked at this accusation... Just because I snuck in the corner of the bathroom door and was staring at her in the shower...
I know better than to go in there when she is having her ablutions. When I was a tiny pup, a few times I succeeded to wriggle my way in the bathroom and I scared mum when she was washing her hair and reopened her eyes to see me standing at a meter from her outside of the shower and staring.

I think I finally went too far when I came a bit too close and started licking her leg. She looked like she just had a heart attack... It's not my fault if the door doesn't close well.... And I was thirsty. But since then I have been placed on strict notice and got a restraining order. I cannot even cross the bathroom door with half a toe nail length or she is going nuts, so I lie outside of the door looking all miserable. But sometimes the door doesn't close properly, mwahaha, and I just pass my nose through (I'm not going in there, I'm wise now but just the nose does it, gnehehe).

One thing that is not fair is that they are well happy to drag me in there when they want to torture me by giving me a bath. For my own good they say... yeah right. As if I cared about smelling all flowery. I'm a DOG, not a fancy pretty bitch. And personally I prefer to smell of slightly rotten possum, thank you very much!
I know you're in there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment