Tuesday 22 October 2013

Omelette, gentille omelette...

Daddy was once against filling his guts with way too much food tonight. And what is that eating on the sofa in front of the telly?! Tut, tut, tut... That is no proper manners, I need to regulate all that.
I'm not a great fan of the tomato sauce (at least that's not his dodgy smelling "chilly" sauce, dunno why it's so cold!), but anyway, I will sacrifice myself for the sake of my daddy. I'm so good like that...

you shouldn't eat all that you know
By the way, my title is my interpretation of what mum keeps humming lately. She has read the blog of one of her friend (not native french) who was talking about an old french/canadian song. And now I think the tune is stuck in her head cause she goes on and on and on... And obviously, what happened? Well now it's stuck in MY head. Well played mum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment