Monday 12 August 2013

The art of pouting

Martin and I have slowly discovered that Mawson has got quite a perfect pout. I have been trying to catch the full vision for a while, but haven't really succeeded. He usually pulls out a proper pout at the exact right moment too. We always have a good giggle, as it seems so appropriate. It normally involves Mawson staring at either of us, because he wants the food we are eating, and we are not giving him any...

I will continue on my quest to capture the pouting pup. But for now here are a couple of my attempts...
I'm sure there will be a few pouts coming soon as the monster is on a bit of a teenager phase since last weekend, and that means a stricter regime, starting by not giving in to the needy eyes demanding at least half of my rice crispies breakfast.... 

1, 2, 3 POUT

The disappointed half pout

No comments:

Post a Comment