Friday 9 August 2013

Preparing for auditions

Lately Mawson has been seriously thinking about his future. He is trying to sort out what he will do when he is all growed up. Mawson has always been a bit of a drama queen, he is definitely a self taught actor and a natural at that... but I think he might be trying out for a bit of Hollywood fame. Personally, I am not convinced but I don't want to crush his puppy dreams...

Jedi impersonation
I'm pretty sure the Jedi impersonation was to try and manipulate our mind as Obi-Wan Kenobi does with the guard looking for the droids, but he forgot that it wasn't working on mummy and daddy...

Rocky before his match

Martin and I are more edging towards getting his fame into the world of agility and obedience trials. He is such a good pup already that I think he deserves to show the world how good he is. And really he seems to have a lot of fun with agility, so why not hey! But we'll see if Hollywood calls...

No comments:

Post a Comment