Wednesday 31 December 2014

Poor me :(

Well, buddies I have been extremely poorly! Ok I haven't really been that sick per se but one has to make it sound worse than it was. I need to milk it for all it is worth...
So you might have seen a little while ago in this blog, that I had a bit of a weird growth on my head that came and went without further explanation. Well it came back with a vengeance! Even had a big problem to shake my head when I was wet. Was not painful but very uncomfortable and bulky...
look at me bump!!
This time we went to see my nemesis: the VET guy! But I was very nicely behaved even though they  poked me about, molested me by placing "something" where one does not place "something" *sobs*. Then they decided that they needed to poke around some more later and I had to go back for a sedative the next day. They did a really dodgy shave job on my beautiful fur and sneaked a needle in my cheek... OUCH!!

After all the tests a few days later, they decided to give me a mahoosive antibiotic treatment for a nasty bug they had found in there. Been on it since and the bump is slowly reducing. I will need to go back next week to try to find out the cause of the whole mess. Some of my twitter pals got the idea it could be some giant space alien bees but got to be sure...
Don't want it to keep coming back. I have people to woe with my good looks me. Can't do it with a half tennis ball grafted on me face!
and that's how to milk it
was high on sedatives!!
I have been told that I am still handsome though... Phew...

No comments:

Post a Comment