Friday 15 November 2013

Worried about the minions' state

Mummy has been sick since monday. That's pretty easy to see because she's been sniffling, coughing, blowing her nose like a trumpet, sneezing... All day and all night too!! I can't sleep, she's keeping me awake.

So much so that we have started discussing options with daddy. You know you have to take in account the health and quality of life of the minions... you cannot let them continue on and let them suffer... We might have to bring mum to the vet and let her go peacefully... Dad says I am being dramatic and for now dad isn't agreeing with me. But I'm sure he'll come round eventually.

I have been a good boy in the meantime though, stayed next to mum while she was doing a rendition of a sickly dying person in bed, worthy of an oscar if you ask me.

To be fair, I'm also a bit concerned about the mental sate of dad. He's been buying books... So normally I don't mind, it's good for minions to have a bit of literacy, but that latest book's title is something about 101 tricks to teach your dog... What am I? A circus dog????
I take you all as witness of my abuse!

Keeping an eye on the patient
while trying not to get sneezed onto

No comments:

Post a Comment