Monday 16 September 2013

Morning stretch and a "ooopsy"

Nothing like a bit of a morning stretch in the park. Bit of obedience (yuk), bit of agility (ok, ok), ball, yayyyyy. And also a bit of a point. Nearly had those galah, I was sooooo close! I'm sure it's mummy's fault, she was too close they saw her (how can they miss that bum, cough cough...). Of course they wouldn't have seen me, I was like a ninja... Or maybe they saw the little girly border collie who insisted on trotting past in front of me three times! Next time, next time...

stealth mode...

Had a lot of fun with mum at the park. But got into trouble from a dog who was jealous that I played with is girly. I went down submissively, but he was still going at me again and again, and even got his baby girly to go at me too!! So I stood my ground while mummy was trying to sort things out. What's a handsome boy like me to do, hey? He was a big bully, but no harm done either way, I wasn't keen on going back to see the vet (no offence mister vet but I don't fancy you!!!!). Just a lot of noise and we all made up with a kiss afterwards. The girly still wanted to run with me, I don't think so thanks, I'm not going to cross your hubby again missy... I still think mummy wasn't happy with the whole episode, even if I didn't do anything wrong... oopsy...

No comments:

Post a Comment